Friday, February 19, 2010

Things

I gave in and gave more money to ECU so that I can use their beautiful Rec Center. It's convenient for me, because I can park at work and walk.

Tuesday- First run. This is hard. I'm out of shape.
Wednesday- Well, I did it yesterday. I should be fine...................and my legs are screaming at me. By the end of my shift at work, I can barely sit down without pain.
Thursday- Day off from work, day off from gym.
Friday- Back to work, back to the gym. I did a whole mile! Woo! Not quite so sore today. It felt good.


I submitted my taxes early, and now I'm just waiting on my refund. I owe the state, but that's not terrible.

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Good for you!! I ran yesterday for the first time since last Friday. (After doing four days in a row last week). I did well!! It is hard, but I feel good :)

    ReplyDelete