Monday, November 9, 2009

Blessings right in front of my face

I am thankful that I have a job. Some days it makes me crazy, but what job doesn't?

I am thankful for my health.

I am thankful for my family and my friends. I am thankful for my church family. Even if some of my "family" isn't blood-related.

The ones who get tore up about even the *thought* of me leaving. The ones who I can email and ask to pray in a moment's notice. The ones who lift each other up and cry together. The ones who say, "It'll all be alright".

I am thankful for Jesus, because without Him I wouldn't have any of this.

I am thankful to live in a country where I have the freedom to follow Jesus. I am thankful for the men and women who fought and died to give me that freedom.

It makes me tear up to know that I am so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment