Sunday, December 13, 2009

Just an Update

Well, I didn't get the job in Fayetteville, so I'm staying here. Which is fine with me :)

We've made it through the end of the semester at work, so we're just finishing up exams. Which means that we can slow down just a little bit (I hope). We had been running at full speed since the Monday after Thanksgiving.

Cantata is finished! Whew. It was lovely, but I'm glad its over. Gives me an extra hour on my Sunday afternoon (possibly for naps).

A few weeks ago, we had a guy from Hospice Ministries come and talk on Sunday night. I didn't get to hear him, because I was in the nursery. They're having some kind of service at my church on Thursday night, and they were looking for volunteers to help direct people. I figured since Hospice was used for my grandfather before he passed away last summer, I can volunteer and help out a little. Give a little bit back.

12 days til Christmas. Wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment