Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Time for a Checkup

Happy New Year! Did you make any resolutions? If so, I hope you stick with them!

I despise cold weather. Like, seriously. It makes me angry. I know that my sister enjoys fall and the crispness in the air, and the occasional snow shower. Me? No thank you. Give me 80 degrees and sun and I'm a happy girl.

I used to think that seasonal depression was something made up, but I totally understand it now. When you get up and go to work in the dark, and come home in the dark, you didn't get your sunlight. Sunlight = vitamin D. Makes you happy!

Anyway. I plan to run another 5k this spring! Hopefully my girls at church will run it with me again! If not all of them, maybe one or two ;)

I'm also planning another trip to Chicago in the very near future. I'm very happy to say that Leslee and Adam are moving back HOME to North Carolina this summer, but that means I have one more chance to visit them in the Big City.

Lauren and Brad are engaged! We get to go look at dresses this weekend! Lauren told me that I wasn't allowed to move to Fayetteville because she needed me in town to help her plan.

Chance of snow on Friday. NC law- you must bombard Food Lion to get your milk, eggs, and bread. Stay warm, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment