Thursday, June 25, 2009

First things first

This is my first blog since like, Xanga so I may be a little rusty.

I went to VBS to help Lara in the kitchen with the snacks. I never officially sign up to help with VBS, because I dont want to make the demand for a whole week where I need to be off work by 5pm or so. So if it happens to work out and I can help, Lara knows that I'll be there. I've been cutting and peeling apples all week. Some of the childen are lovely and listen quite well. Some of them.....well, lets just say they dont listen quite so well. Some of them must not have home-training. But I love hanging out with Lara. She's definately my best friend at church.

Tomorrow I'm going to Jacksonville with my friend Jaimie. She just graduated from Nursing School and got a job at Onslow, so we're gonna go check some things out.


I need to put my flowers in some water. Mark at church brought some BEAUTIFUL gladiolus to the church and was just giving them away, since they didnt sell at the market.

No comments:

Post a Comment