Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Is it really only Tuesday?

My favorite holiday is this weekend! I love July 4th. Being from a military town and family, I'm deeply patriotic. I will wear my red, white and blue. I will stand for the national anthem and the pledge of allegiance. My favorite part of the day is when the Marine Corps band plays the 1812 Overture and they shoot actual cannons. And then the fireworks! Best fireworks I've ever seen.

I had to call Customer Support today, that was fun. My customer had called last week and gotten their account squared away, but for whatever reason, the account was still on hold. So I had to get on the phone and make sure it was fixed. Then I let them know that this has happened before, for the SAME customer, and I had to call and make sure it was fixed.

And I had to talk with my salesperson. Always a fun time. I used to be the center sales person, but whatever.


I need to clean my room. I need to clean out my closet, and load up some more boxes to take to Goodwill. I took about 7 boxes a few weeks ago. I need to clean my bathroom. I need to clean my house.

Maybe the cleaning will help me clear out my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment