Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Closing the Semester

Hello friends! Long time no blog! While I haven't been posting very much, I have been enjoying reading your updates.

This Saturday, April 10th, Lara and I will be running in the Lace Up For the Cure 5k, which raises money for the American Cancer Society. I'm excited, but also a little nervous. I haven't had the chance to run outside this season, I've been running inside on the track and on the treadmill at the ECU Rec Center. But I got some better running shoes, so I should be alright. I'm not trying to be super competitive, however I will be keeping track of my time.

So if you're in the praying mood, please pray for safety for all involved (and maybe some good weather too).

Also, my parents will be leaving on Wednesday for their (annual now) 5 day motorcycle trip to the NC mountains. They want to ride The Tail of the Dragon, but part of its closed due to the rock slides. Yes. My parents have motorcycles, in case you didn't know.


And............my sister is leaving on tour for MACU this weekend and will be gone for a week. I'm sure she'd appreciate some prayers too.

No comments:

Post a Comment